For this friendly competition’s seventh year, KRUPS invites Canadians to vote online for who they believe is their hometown’s best independent café amongst past winners of the KRUPS Kup of Excellence in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax.
Everyone who votes at www.vote.krups.ca will have a chance to win the XP2240 Combination Espresso-Cappuccino & Coffee Machine and GVX2 Expert Burr Grinder by KRUPS
Home Outfitters is a proud supporter and official retailer of the KRUPS Kup of Excellence this year. All coffee lovers who visit the competing cafés during the voting period can pick-up the Home Outfitters card and benefit from their exclusive in-store promotion on KRUPS items.
Stepping this friendly competition up a notch for it’s seventh year, KRUPS asks voters to decide which of the winning cafés is the cream of the crema by voting for their personal favourite at www.vote.krups.ca The public voting will begin in August and ends September 14th.
– Bump N Grind, 916 Commercial Drive
– Thomas Haas, 128-998 Harbourside Drive
– Caffè Artigiano, 1101 W. Pender
– Bumpy’s Café, 1040 8th Street SW
– deVille Luxury Coffee & Pastries, 214-100 7th Avenue SW
– Café Java Mythe, 301 rue Guizot Est
– Toi, Moi & Café, 244 rue Laurier Ouest
– Café Vasco Da Gama, 1472 rue Peel
– Te Aro Roasted, 983 Queen Street East
– Crema Coffee, 3079 Dundas Street West
– Dark Horse Espresso Bar, 682 Queen Street East
– B Espresso Bar, 111 Queen Street East