Join the British Columbia Wine Appreciation Society and Good Life Vancouver for a week-end escape to wine country ending with Paraiso Events Spectacular! NYE 2013 Masquerade Gala at the Nk’Mip Conference Centre.
For the first time Oliver and Osoyoos wineries have created dazzling holiday light displays for their annual Winter in Wine Country open houses. Silver Sage Winery shone the brightest creating a winter wonderland with over 40,000 Christmas lights. Good Life Vancouver and the British Columbia Wine Appreciation Society will be visiting selected Oliver and Osoyoos wineries on Saturday, Dec.29th and Sunday,Dec. 30th from 3pm to 7pm so that wine-lovers can enjoy both the dazzling holiday lights and complimentary wine tastings.
After a hard day’s wine touring, guests can enjoy the year round heated outdoor pool and hot-tubs overlooking the lake and snow-peaked mountains at Walnut Beach Resort.
New Year’s Eve will include a wine-paired four course meal at the award-winning Mica Restaurant followed by Paraiso Events Spectacular! NYE 2013 Masquerade Gala at the Nk’Mip Conference Centre at Spirit Ridge Resort. Includes a Masquerade mask, canapés and a midnight toast.
All inclusive package from Vancouver includes:
• Transportation via luxury coach Vancouver/Osoyoos. Departs 8:30am Sat.Dec.29th from Waterfront Station in Vancouver.
• Three (3) nights’ accommodation at Walnut Beach Resort.
• Wine-touring at selected Oliver and Osoyoos wineries on Saturday and Sunday to enjoy magical lights and wine tastings. (4-5 wineries per day)
• Exclusive ice-wine and sparkling tastings.
• New Years Evening four-course wine paired dinner at the award-winning Mica Restaurant followed by Paraiso Events Spectactular! NYE 2013 Masquerade Gala at the Nk’Mip Conference Centre with an expected over 200 people in attendance.
· Packages starting at $386.49 per person based on double occupany. ($772.98 per couple) and $539.26 for single occupancy. Fantastic value!
For more information, please contact:
Cassandra Anderton -Good Life Vancouver email@example.com